- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 2 ripe avocado, mashed or sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 or 2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup TVP (Textured Vegetable Protein)
- 1/4 cup golden flaxseed
- 1/2 pk taco seasoning mix (MSG Free)
- 6-8 large lettuce leaves
In a medium sized skillet, combine and sautee taco seasoning mix with onion, mushrooms, flaxseed and TVP. Spread 2-3 tablespoons of this mixture onto lettuce leaves and top with the remaining ingredients; avocado, peppers and cilantro. Carefully wrap and Enjoy!
Get creative and swap or add your favorite veggies or fruits to this recipe; either in the wrap or on the side as a salad!